To achieve this goal, you are strongly recommended to download a professional third-party iPhone data recovery tool. Are you facing an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo issue?
- If you still have troubles, you may have to resort to the Apple store to seek professionals for help.
- Navigate to find the corrupted DOCX word file and select it.
- Make sure to also pay attention to its endurance rating, typically drive writes per day (DWPD) or terabytes written (TBW).
- Therefore, you may get back your lost items even when you have no backup available.
After your selection, click “Next” to download the firmware. Next, connect iPhone in black screen to PC via a USB cable. Once stock ROM detected, please choose “Free Quick Fix” to repair your iPhone black screen for free. If you cannot select such a mode, move on to the next. The following workarounds are able to tackle the iPhone black screen of death caused by software problems. Now, you may want to dive into the following methods to get an idea.
- Once the firmware is download, click “Start to Fix”.
- Basically, A firmware is an IPSW file package that stores everything needed to run the core operating system, which is iOS for iPhone or iPad users.
- Now you can download this software, then we will demonstrate to you how it works by introducing the Full Backup function.
- Click “Help” on the top menu of iTunes window.
- You can preview the repaired files before recovery.
The iPhone will turn on and get out of the black screen of death when the repair is done. An iPhone is made of small components and it’ll go wrong if some of them fall apart after a hard drop or continuous vibration. Especially when the components between the screen to the motherboard were damaged, you’ll get into iPhone black screen. Besides, some components may be damaged after falling into water or another liquid. More hardware causes may include as follows.
To help our readers, we have come up with some bonus tips to fix iPhone won’t restore problem. Please check the connection, power cycle the product and try again. File has an incompatible version number. The hardware revision specific EEPROM defaults data is corrupt.